Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life Happenings




Here it is the beginning of summer and I have failed to give any updates on the happenings of my life these last few months. I hope to fill in the gaps with lots of details!! First off, probably the biggest news for me, I was able to purchase my very own place! Nothing amazing, but it is a perfect fit for my 1st time home. It's a two bedroom condo in the heart of Holladay. Its close to many great shops and has a beautiful view of Mt. Olympus! I was sad to move away from Park City, but hopefully I will make my way back there sometime in the near future.


Another exciting happening in my life is that I was awarded a sponsorship for my races this summer/fall. I am now a proud member of Team Aquaphor! You can view my bio as well as my other teamates here in SLC at www.teamaquaphor.com/Roster/Salt_Lake_City.htm I have already had my first race of the season, which was last week at Willard Bay. I competed with my good friend Amanda who was celebrating her 21st that day. I finished 6th overall and 1st in my age group. Not bad considering the zipper on my wet suit broke moments before I was to begin my swim. I had no choice but to swim with my suit unzipped, dragging water the entire swimming portion. I will keep you posted on the results of my other races throughout the summer.

1 comment:

MC Lewis said...

You should post pictures of your place, if you want :) Congrats on getting your very own pad. Goodluck with the racing.