Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Midweek shout out






So this week has been off to a slow start. Sunday night Kristen starts to get really dissy. All dayMondayy she layed in bed all day with stomach aches. We are thinking it is because of the altitude change from Tena to Quito. Monday night Natalie and myself start feeling a little under the weather as well. Mine was more of a headache with a scratchy throat. That night my host mom, Susanna, made me a nice broth that soothed my aches.
I slept for nearly 10 hours and yesterday I was fine, but Natalie left school early because shedidn'tt feel well. Hopefully today everyone will be back on their feet and ready to see some more sights. Its not that great being sick in a different country.
I posted some pictures of my house and bedroom along with views of the city from Natalie and Kristen's apartment.

>devin

No comments: